75 HQ JPG Images | Up to 2948x2545 Pixels | 30 MB
- Serge Marshennikov was born in 1971 in Ufa (Bashkiria, USSR). His grandfather was general manager of the horse breeding company, his father an electric engineer and his mother was in pre-school education For as long as he can remember, Serge always was drawing, painting and sculpting from any material he could get his hands on. His mother encouraged him to study and from an early age he had access to private teachers and art studios. After receiving several awards for his watercolor and pastel paintings, Serge decided to become a professional painter.
- In 1995 he finished the Ufa Art College and then continued education at one of the most prestigious art academies in the world, The Repin Academy of Fine Art in St. Petersburg, Russia. As one of the most talented graduates of the academy, Serge was offered the opportunity to stay for post-graduate studies at the studio of an Academician, Rector of the Academy, with Professor Milnikov.
- Serge’s first solo exhibition was in the gallery “Sangat” of his native UFA in 1995, the year of his graduation form the college. The show was a success and Serge was invited to exhibit at the Artists’ Union gallery. Since that time Serge exhibited on a semi-annual basis, showing his works to his collectors and piers in both St Petersburg and Ufa. Srege’s work caught the eye of a faculty of the Brownwood University in Texas and Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, and Sergey during his post-graduation years exhibited during summers in the art departments of those Universities.
- Serge was awarded “Chairman’s Choice Award” at the 2008/2009 International Art Renewal Center’s salon, and received Certificate of Excellence for his outstanding achievement in art. He was chosen as “Top 30” in 2008 by the Portrait Society of America.
- Serge’s paintings are successfully sold through important art auctions, including famous Christie’s of London and Bonham's in Knightsbridge. His work is in much demand and his prices are constantly rising. Serge’s paintings held in the Museum of Modern Art (El Paso), in The Grace Museum (Abilene), and in many important private collections in Russia, England, Denmark, France and Japan.
- Serge’s biggest influences were Andrew Wyeth & Lucian Freud. From contemporary scene he likes works of Jeremy Lipking. Serge is married, has a 7 year old daughter.
All Known Paintings Indexed Year by Year
300 RGB JPG Images | <2980x1600 | 450 MB
- Sadeler (niderl. Sadeler) - a family of Dutch engravers on copper. Its main members: Ian Sadeler (1550-1600 or 1610) first worked in the studio of his father, the Brussels-cutter ornaments on steel and iron items of weapons, and decided to devote himself to art engraving only once did in Amsterdam a few engravings in Krispeyna. -Dr. Brooke. After settling in Munich, S. soon joined the Bavarian duke and began to work hard. Going to Italy in 1595, he lived and worked first in Rome and then to Venice, where, in all likelihood, he died. Ian S. nagravirovano lot of portraits, historical scenes and landscapes. Those of these works, which are performed in Italy are different from his earlier works more free and graceful reception cutter. The most important among his prints, "The Last Judgement" with Schwartz, "God the son, sitting at the right hand of the Father" with Viani, "Cabin Fever" by M. Vos, "The Flood" and "The Last Judgement" with Bernard.
Pal Fried, Born in Budapest, 1893–1976, Hungarian - American Artist
92 RGB JPG Images | <3550x4437 | 33 MB
PAL FRIED: Pal Fried studied at the Hungarian Academie under Professor Hugo Pohl and in Paris under Claude Monet and Lucien Simone. Under Pohl's influence, he executed many portraits, nudes and Oriental scenes in pastel. He was also greatly influenced by the French Impressionist School of Renoir and Degas. His works are listed in the Fine Arts Book. Fried's signature on his paintings was Fried Pal, last name first in the European manner. He is sometimes listed in auction catalogues and reference books erroneously under the letter "P".
While traveling in Spain and Africa, Pal Fried widened and enriched his palette, which gave him mastery of light and movement. After returning to Paris, Fried concentrated on portraiture in which he also became a recognized master. He exhibited his work in Müücsarnok in Budapest. In 1947, after WW II, he emigrated to America where he taught at the Academy of Arts in New York and developed his own unique style and technique. In the 1950's and 60's, Pal Fried gained popularity while living and painting in Hollywood. He made the rounds and often painted high society women and celebrities like Marilyn Monroe and the Gabor sisters. In New York, he painted portraits of Herbert Lehman (Governor and Senator from New York), Will Rogers and other notables.
Fried, an artist of the Hungarian school, worked with pastels and oil paints. He was known for being an important figure painter, and most often depicted beautiful young women, nudes, ballerinas, Parisian society women, western scenes, horse racing, and an occasional seascape. His artwork has gained much deserved recognition and notoriety and has become highly collectible. Many of his paintings hung in the famed Haussner Restaurant in Baltimore, Maryland.
Pal Fried died in New York City at his home, 1737 York Avenue, on March 6, 1976, at the age of 82. He died four days after the death of his beloved wife, Eva.
Norman Rockwell [1894-1978] American Painter & Illustrator
150 HQ JPG Images | Up to 2949x3000 Pixels | 154 MB
- Norman Percevel Rockwell (February 3, 1894 – November 8, 1978) was a 20th-century American painter and illustrator. His works enjoy a broad popular appeal in the United States for their reflection of American culture. Rockwell is most famous for the cover illustrations of everyday life scenarios he created for The Saturday Evening Post magazine for more than four decades. Among the best-known of Rockwell's works are the Willie Gillis series, Rosie the Riveter (although his Rosie was reproduced less than others of the day), Saying Grace (1951), The Problem We All Live With, and the Four Freedoms series. He is also noted for his work for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA); producing covers for their publication Boys' Life, calendars, other illustrations, and for his covers on the Saturday Evening Post, a magazine edited by George Horace Lorimer.
- Maurice de Vlaminck (4 April 1876 – 11 October 1958) was a French painter. Along with André Derain and Hеnri Matisse he is considered one of the principal figures in the Fauve movement, a group of modern artists who from 1904 to 1908 were united in their use of intense colour.
178 UHQ & HQ JPG Paintings | Up to 7444x5811 Pixels | 161 MB
Born: July 29, 1817 in Feodosiya, Crimea | Died: May 5, 1900 (aged 82) at Feodosiya, Crimea
Nationality: Armenian Russian | Field: Painting, Drawing | Movement: Romanticism
220 JPG | 1200x1600 pixels | 101 MB
- She live in Latvia, in very beautiful place with wild nature. The forest and sea... The nature around her give much inspiration for works. All her life is about to making something with hands. Really handmade life! This is her second shop in Etsy. In the main shop you will find books, journals, albums from wood,fabric and leather.
Got3D - Tree & Vine 90 Textures with Alpha Files
The collection consists of:Tree Textures - with Matching Alpha Textures.
5 Bush Textures, 38 Deciduous Tree Textures and 16 Winter Tree Textures.
Most Trees have a Texture Resolution around 2000 pixels.
All Tree Textures are saved in High Quality .JPG or .tga format.
120 RGB JPG Images | Paintings with Close-up Details | 3222x3781 Pixels | 304 MB
Frida Kahlo (Kahlo Frida) (1907-1954), Mexican painter and graphic artist, wife of Diego Rivera, the master of surrealism.
- Dima Dmitriev was born in Moscow, Russia, and is the second generation of artists in his family. He moved to Prague, Czech Republic, where he graduated from the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design. As his paintings gained attention and praise at fine art exhibitions throughout Europe, Dima became one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague’s flourishing artistic community.
- Dima is the artistic name of painter Dmitri Dmitriev. He was born in Moscow, Russia. Dima is a second generation painter. He graduated from the Prague Institute of Arts. In 90th, Dima began to show his paintings at various fine art exhibitions and soon become one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague. Dima has participated in exhibitions held in the Czech Republic, Russia, Israel, Italy and Ireland. His paintings are in great demand and his worksis known to sell out, each exhibition.
- Dimas composition and style, although Impressionistic, seem to come alive and appear three dimensional. His works often include his three favorite subjects: children, nature and the sea. Dima works with oil on black canvas and paints with a palette knife.
- Some big international companies, for example, AT&T (USA), Vodafone (UK) or AWD Holding AG (Germany) have added his paintings to their art collections. As well as many private collectors from Czech Republic, USA, ,Spain, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, Qatar, Dominican Republic and others.