Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.5.00 [All HotFiX] | 4.16 GB
Cadence OrCAD PCB design suites combine industry-leading, production-proven, and highly scalable PCB design applications to deliver complete schematic entry, simulation, and place-and-route solutions. With these powerful, intuitive tools that integrate seamlessly across the entire PCB design flow, engineers can quickly move products from conception to final output.
Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.5.00 [All HotFiX]
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
To keep pace with market demand for more performance and functionality in today’s mobile phones, digital cameras, computers, automotive systems and other electronics products, manufacturers pack billions of transistors onto a single chip. This massive integration parallels the shift to ever-smaller process geometries, where the chip’s transistors and other physical features can be smaller than the wavelength of light used to print them.
Designing and manufacturing semiconductor devices with such phenomenal scale, complexity and technological challenges would not be possible without electronic design automation (EDA). It is essential for everything from verifying that the myriad transistors do what the designer intended to dealing with physical effects on electrons traveling miles of wires with widths sometimes measuring less than 100 nanometers.
Cadence Design Systems is the world's leading EDA company. Cadence customers use our software, hardware, and services to overcome a range of technical and economic hurdles.
New Allegro 16.5 Technology
The latest Allegro technology will be available through flexible on-demand product configurations that offer cost-efficiency and scalability. Allegro 16.5 spans silicon, SoC, and system-level development and offers PCB designers benefits such as:
- Higher functional density with a constraint-driven flow for embedded components
- Faster timing closure with new PCB interconnect design planning technology
- Fewer physical prototype iterations with concurrent team design authoring
- More efficient low-power design with integrated power delivery network analysis
- A compliant and faster implementation path with package/board-aware SoC IP
- Smoother collaboration among global teams with new SiP distributed co-design
- Flexibility through “base plus options” configurations